Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Basics of Canning

Howdy all....Life has been busy....I mean really busy...busier than I normally am and normally I am really busy. So, here is the rundown....

At work we are closing a major building for reconstruction...I mean major, like over 300,000 square feet. And to do so, we have to take out every picture, every chair, every, table, everything. This has been a HUGE undertaking and we have finally finished but it took months!

Also, in the midst of it all, I pulled my Achilles! So, I have been walking around with a boot air cast thingy on my foot for a few weeks. It is tiring and quite frankly there are times my foot just hurts! So, when I get home after a long day of standing and such, I just sit on the couch and relax and try to recoup from the day....hence...me being even further more no posting!

So, I have been slacking in the blog department...forgive me people, the guilt is killing me! :)

So, I found this basic information and I thought I would pass it on. Its about canning and has great info there. Its from one of my favorite websites, The Pioneer Woman, and the link to the canning info is here http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/08/canning-101-and-strawberry-jam-part-1/

I would swear to you that I will post more often but I have to be frank here....football season is about to start which is a terribly busy time for us, my husband and I both have jobs that deal with football at the university and we work a lot....so I cannot make promises that I will post more, but I can promise that I will feel guilty when I do not! Does that help any?

Be beautiful!
Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!