Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FHE: Food Storage Scavenger Hunt

I was talking to my friend Diane at boot camp this morning and she said for their Family night that they did a Food Storage Scavenger Hunt. She said the kids had to go find and figure out what foods they had and then report back and then they cooked with some of the food to make sure it was still good and should stay in the pantry/storage some more. She said the kids loved it and it was fun for all, plus she made dessert with some of the flour they had! YUM!

So, I thought I would pass along this idea to others because I thought it was creative and fun....who knows what I would find in my pantry!?!?

Love ya!
Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!