Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Recipe Site

Howdy Folks---

I hope you are all safe and sound and happy! We had tornadoes all around us last night with pouring rain, lightening, hail, and wind.....lots and lots of wind! My brother, who lives on the other side of town, called me to tell me that the weather man had just pinpointed a tornado and it pretty much was right in my neighborhood close to my house! Eeek! Don't fret friends, all is well, we made it through just fine! We hear there is more headed our way this afternoon and evening....oh boy!

Anyway, I wanted to share with you a new recipe site that just launched. Its called Tasty Kitchen and is an off shoot of The Pioneer Woman website that I love. Its a bunch of people sharing recipes, just like the good old days. I have already found some great recipes! I hope you do too!

So, come join the recipe sharing community!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/

Love ya!
H

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!