Friday, August 29, 2008

Craft: Scrapbook Page Ideas

This is one of my all time favorite scrapbook layouts that I have done so I thought I would share. It is so basic and (I think) beautiful. I took pictures with my little boy when he was a baby, the pictures compare his tiny fingers to mine and my husbands...we did it with fingers and toes. All the pictures are in black and white and then I did a simple page in celery green, chocolate chip brown, and cream color. This is also one of those pages where you could take the same pictures over the years and compare the changes and growth in your little babies. they grow up so fast, its fun to try to capture the moment!

The page title is 10 Little Finger and 10 Little Toes:





3 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

It's darling! Well done, may you accomplish many more at this year's RETREAT!

Megan said...

So cute! I love this idea!

Tanya said...

I love this! And you're right, what a great thing to do yearly...!

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!