Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome Newcomers!

Howdy!

As I taught the bread sticks class tonight at our Ladies night at the church...recipe link here http://thebeautifulbasics.blogspot.com/2009/01/recipe-garlic-bread-sticks.html
I mentioned that you can always look the recipe up on my blog. So, here is my blog! I post here about HFPE ideas, Family Night Ideas, Classes, Crafts, lots of recipes, kid stuff, homemade gifts, preschool, and some totally random thoughts by moi!

Now some of you ladies from my church may look at this and say...Yep, I was at that HFPE....and you probably were! I try to throw in a few other ideas that I just have floating around in my head as well...so they are not all old news.

So, welcome to my randomness that is my blog about me and HFPE ideas....enter at your own risk!

To the right is the reason why I made a blog...and then further down below on the right is an index of sorts of all my posts and topics if you are looking for something specific. I love feedback, so please feel free to make a comment or ask a question.

Forgive the little squares with the red X in the box...blogger seems to be having some issues with some pictures not showing because I have seen other sites with the same problem. I will see what I can do about that.

But otherwise, welcome and enjoy!

Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!