Saturday, November 1, 2008

Craft- Candy Corn Cut out


I know this is a little late for Halloween this year, but I wanted to post it in case someone needs ideas next year at Halloween. This is the craft we did for my 2 year old son's class at school. I cut out the 3 parts of the candy corn, the yellow, orange, and white in the shape of a candy corn, then I used a circle punch for the eyes, one size for the green and a smaller size for the black, then a large circle punch for the mouth and I cut it in half. Easy peasy and all the kids had to do was glue it on. I did glue the black on the green for the eyes, but they they glued the eyes on so some of them were cross-eyed and such. They all turned out pretty cute and took just long enough to hold their attention.

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!