Sunday, November 23, 2008

**Under Construction**

Well, as you can see, I have been piddle-ing around my web page for an hour or so playing with the colors and design.

I wanted to put up a page that had more fall colors for the Thanksgiving holidays....and I did that, I just got a few random reindeer thrown in there as well. So anyway....bare with me while I work out the kinks, but fear not, I will have a new fab layout for the Christmas/Holiday Season and I hope it is spectacular...and beautifully basic too!

Feel free to give me opinions and advice, just don't be offended if I do my own thing! :) seriously, I like opinions, I am just obviously opinionated myself! hee hee

3 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

I love it!
Did you see that I downloaded the digital scrapbooking program I use on your computer for you?
Oh- and nothing says Thanksgiving like a few random reindeer! :)

Heather said...

No, I just use Photoshop CS2 but that is good to know so I can play with it from this computer as well.

I love me a good reindeer ride after eating turkey!

McHorse Fam said...

Looks great you won't need to change it for Christmas.

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!