Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Well, the rolls are done, the sweet potatoes are mashed and in their dish, and the cranberry sauce is in the fridge....I have already put most of anything that did not need to be refrigerated in my car so we are ready to go! After we eat, the boys are heading up to Big D to go to the Cowboys game against the Seahawks...they are so excited that they can hardly contain themselves! In fact, we have been given strict orders that we must start eating by 11:14 a.m. so that the boys can eat and be on the road by 12:14 at the latest...this may be the fastest Thanksgiving feast (actually almost a brunch) EVER! But hey, they are so excited that its hard to not be excited for them...in fact I am thrilled they get to go. They want to go this year to the old stadium and next year to the new stadium...hey, we are fans, what can we say?

There was no High Heels Camp today, the trainer, participant, and coach (all those people being moi!) had too much to do! Which is normally not a very good excuse but I am giving myself a little slack for being on my feet for hours making rolls and other "fixins". I also plan to work out tomorrow, either early in the morning or after we eat I may go for a walk/run around the neighborhood...then on Friday I will exercise my right to shop! But I still plan on working out on Friday as well. I do give myself weekends off most of the time unless I have been a real slacker. so, stay tuned for another high stepping high heels workout tomorrow or probably Friday because I may not be near a computer tomorrow!

I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and drive safely to and from your destinations...and keep your sanity if they are all coming to you!

Take Care People!

Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!