Monday, November 17, 2008

Craft-Scrapbooking

Good Morning,
The only good news about being home with a sick little boy is that I hope I can get a few things done around the house today...do you love my over the brim optimism? I am not sure how much I will get done, but I sure hope I can at least get the laundry in its rightful place and get the house generally picked up...that would be a feet in itself!


Here is one of the first scrap booking pages I got done at retreat. This is a combo page of pictures from different days at school, they had a Dr. Seuss Day at school and then Halloween, but since one of the more famous Dr. Seuss books is "Horton Hears a Hoo", my older sister had the great idea of using that for his elephant costume page for Halloween....such a great idea. Anyway, here are the pages....click to enlarge. It seems that one of my pictures is a little fuzzy. I keep having that problem since my husband took the camera on a trip he went on, I think he put it on some funky settings and I can't figure out what the heck he did! Once I figure that out, I will take another shot and replace it. Silly husband! :)









3 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

So cute! Love LOVE that ribbon!

robyncreates said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Love the colors and simple layout. LOVE the Dr Seuss get-up!!!! :)

McHorse Fam said...

It turned out SO cute!
Leah

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!