Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scrapbook page-A Whimsical Page of our Zoo Day










Here is another page in the saga that was my son's birthday. We had his party at the zoo(Saturday), then we took everyone out to eat(Saturday for lunch), then we had cake on his actual birthday(Monday). This page is fairly random...this is a conglomeration of a bunch of pictures from teh zoo of people and animals...and people in a tee pee! I cut out the blades of grass and then just snuggles some animal pictures in there. I cut the picture in the tee pee to look like they were in a tee pee with a paper tee pee that I cut out behind the picture. The butterfly pictures were wooden boards set up in the park that the kids could go stand behind and put their faces up to it for pictures.


No, nothing is to scale...otherwise that is one HUGE flower and butterfly! but, I like it none the less. This is a little more whimsical that I usualy do, I am usually pretty organized in my scrapbooking pages but I thought I would take a more artistic approach on this one and I am pleased with the results. Its kind of a silly page but it was a silly and fun day for all, so that is okay!

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!