Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scrapbooking Page with Rub Ons-Day at the Zoo

Another scrapbooking page from retreat. This is from the birthday we spent at the zoo...you will see quite a few zoo pages because I had lots of fun pictures. I did the circle pattern on the left to simulate the tube slide that they had. I had quite a few pictures from the slide so I thought I would try to duplicate the slide's form/shape to match the picture lay out.

One nice feature that I have highlighted on the bottome close up picture is the "for you" rub on I used. I used these more than I ever have at this retreat and I really like the subtle touches it adds to the pictures. These are Stampin' Up rub ons and you basically just rub them on to the photo or paper, its that easy. They come in white, chocolate chip brown, old olive green, and black so its a great accent to a photo.

















1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

The blanket underneath totally threw me off for a minute, I was thinking that was a weird color combo and that I didn't remember seeing that. :) I love the slide idea, that's very clever! The layout is very fun! Well done. :)

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!