Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scrapbooking-Animal Print Ribbon

(Again, don't let the polka dotted blanket its laying on throw you off! )






Here is another page from the day at the zoo, only this one is about lunch at Cracker Barrell....oh, I wish we had a Cracker Barrell here!!!!! But alas, we do not so we go to the one up by one of my sister's houses an hour and a half away.


And while I think this is a simple page, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the giraffe pattern ribbon, I think it makes such a nice touch with the theme (Zoo Day) and looks really cute with the yellow and chocolate chip stamps and paper. Plus the pictures are mounted on Stampin' Up's Basic Gray, which is a great neutral color.

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!