Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Craft-Oatmeal cans to cute container



I love to take ordinary objects and make them into something new and extraordinary! Here is an example. This is just a plain old Quaker Oats Oatmeal can but I took scrap booking paper and my circle and scallop punches and made a super cute container! This would be a fab container for a gift for sometime. You could fit a t-shirt in this, some candy, jewelry, scarp booking supplies...lots and lots of options!


I am one of those people who believes that when you give a gift, the packaging is part of the gift...so I think the packaging should be spectacular. To me it shows that I cared enough to make it really special for that person...and my gift wrapping is always noticed and complimented...so I know it works!


So, anyway, this could be the cutest little pencil or marker holder ever or whatever you can think up in that beautiful head...but turn a bland old item into something GREAT!

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!