Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Howdy Folks--

I haven't had a chance to post any today. We are all watching Hurricane Ike to see what path he will choose. He currently is heading for the Texas coast and the university I work at is housing some special needs evacuees and we are busily trying to work out all the other arrangments that go with that...so, needless to say, I have been busy! Plus, there is still a chance that he will come visit us as well....ahhh, the fun of hurricane season!

So, bare with me while I take care of some other needs, I will still try to post when I have a moment, it just may not be every day for a few days!

Take Care!

Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!