Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Food--Cucumber Water



I was at this fancy shmancy place the other day and at the "water bar" you had your choice of what to put in your water...lemons, limes, oranges, or cucumbers?! I had never seen oranges or cucumbers so I gave the old cucmber water a try....I don't generally like cucumbers that much but they are refreshming and I really liked them in my water. So, when I was at the store this week, I bought me some English cucumbers so now I can be fancy shmancy at home whenever I want. Give it a try, you may be surprised!

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

I've had them in water before & it is suprisingly refreshing!

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!